January 31, 2013 by allsho
So, the house is burning, all living residents are safe outside, and I have to choose 5 items to salvage, huh?
Well, let me see…
- The little statue standing on the piano. We bought it long ago, when there was only two of us. But it’s us all right (and for now we aren’t going any further, if you know what I mean).
- Ruben‘s photo of Mdina, the one that looks like oil on canvas. He did a great job, and I think I honoured it by choosing a nice red rosey frame.
- Some form of backup of the children’s pictures: there are so many (backups – CDs, flash memories, hard disks…) that the only problem could be remembering to grab at least one copy before running and not taking for granted that they are saved anyway.
- A handful of cars, at least Mater and Lightning McQueen, and I’ll say no more.
- I don’t really know what else… there’s nothing really irreplaceable. Probably tissues or handkerchiefs, as you are not supposed to get out without them.
Thanks to the Daily Post for this suggestions: now I’m ready for the worst.